Photo Editor by Aviary Support
Feature requests: We love feedback! Tell us your suggestions and feature requests here.
FAQs: If you're experiencing an issue in Aviary or have a question about how something works, we recommend checking our FAQs below. If you can't find an answer to your question or would like to speak to the Aviary team one-on-one, you can get in touch with us by clicking the “Submit a request” link in the upper right corner of this page.
Aviary Developers: we are now offering a new and improved Image Editor through the Creative SDK. This new version of the editor is free for you to use, and offers the same editing experience found in the old Aviary SDK. If you currently use the old Aviary SDK, please migrate to the new Creative SDK Image Editor, as we no longer support Aviary SDK integrations and all updates will be made to the Creative SDK Image Editor going forward. For more information, please visit the Creative SDK website, and this article on how to migrate from the old Aviary SDK to the Creative SDK Image Editor.
- ★ How to Restore an In-App Purchase
- Changing Adobe ID Account Information
- Using an Adobe ID to Backup and/or Restore Editing Supplies
- How to Restore an Aviary plugin from Google Play
- How to Restore a Limited-Edition Free Pack
- How to Uninstall Editing Supplies