In Aviary on Android, you can uninstall effect, sticker, frame and overlay packs using the steps below:
- Tap the three dots in the upper right corner of the Aviary home screen, then select Supply Shop from the dropdown menu.
- Tap the toolbox icon in the upper right corner.
- Tap the "uninstall" button to the right of the pack you'd like to remove.
It's not possible to uninstall editing supplies in Aviary on iOS, however, you can hide them from the tool tray using the steps below:
- Open the tool related to the pack you're trying to hide (e.g. effects, stickers).
- Scroll the tray to the far right, then tap "Manage".
- Drag the pack you'd like to hide below the "Disabled Packs" bar.